Adjunct Faculty Purchase Requests
- Adjunct law Faculty may recommend a title for the law library’s collection.
- Call the law library (717-240-5267) or email Dickinson Law Library Acquisitions for more information.
New Book Display
- New books are displayed near the circulation desk.
- New books are marked with a month sticker on the spine to indicate when the book was placed on the shelf. (Allows users to browse only the selections not previously reviewed.)
- New books may be checked out for the normal loan period, through the end of the current semester.
Adjunct Faculty Publications
- The law library maintains a display of faculty publications.
- Adjunct law faculty are strongly encouraged to submit copies of their publications, both books and articles, for display.
- Older material may be removed from the display periodically and returned to the faculty member.
- Call (717-240-5267) or email the Law Library for more information.