- The Law Library offers several ways for adjunct faculty members to remain up to date on current developments in their area of expertise.
- E-mail alerts from vendors such as BNA, CCH, HeinOnline and others.
- The Law Library also subscribes to the Social Science Electronic Publishing (SSRN) which is comprised of nine legal research networks.
- Current Index to Legal Periodicals (CILP) is a current awareness tool utilized by the Law Library.
- Indexes over 500 legal publications, organized by subject headings.
- Available on HeinOnline.
- Users can set up eTOC alerts in HeinOnline to receive emails when content is updated.
- Direct link to electronic journals.
- Search for the journal by title in the E-Journal Portal.
- If the journal is available through the libraries, a list of links to the databases where the journal can be accessed.
- A link to the E-Journal portal can also be found on the Law Library Research Resources page.
Lexis and Westlaw Access
- All adjunct faculty members will be assigned Lexis and Westlaw passwords.
- Lexis and Westlaw passwords will be active for a set period of time before and after the semester in which the adjunct faculty is teaching.
- The Law School cannot provide access to Lexis and Westlaw to those individuals who are not affiliated with the Law School.
- Call (717-240-5267) or email the Law Library for more information.