Faculty Purchase Requests
- Law Faculty may request an item for their office or recommend a title for the Law Library’s collection.
- Complete this form, call the Law Library, or email Dickinson Law Library Acquisitions.
Collection Development - Hein GreenSlip Service
- The GreenSlip Service is a weekly list of bibliographic information for new, legal and law-related publications, arranged by subject.
- A weekly e-mail is sent to all law faculty from the Acquisitions Librarian with the weekly bibliographic information.
- To request or recommend a title for acquisition, reply to the e-mail with the title of the items.
- To recommend a title, complete this form, call the Law Library, or email Dickinson Law Library Acquisitions.
New Book Display
- New books are displayed near the circulation desk.
- New books are marked with a month sticker on the spine to indicate when the book was placed on the shelf. (Allows users to browse only the selections not previously reviewed.)
- New books may be checked out for the normal loan period, through the end of the current semester.
- The Law Library maintains a display of faculty publications.
- Law faculty are strongly encouraged to submit copies of their publications, both books and articles, for display.
- Older material may be removed from the display periodically and returned to the faculty member.
- Call (717-240-5267) or email the Law Library for more information.